Degrees and Programs
The School of Education is home to a diverse set of programs. Search the menu bars below to find the program that is right for you.
Each of our general teacher education licensure areas can be supplemented by 2-3 courses in order to obtain a Master of Arts in Education.
- Chemistry Education (9-12)
- Communication Arts and Literature (5-12)
- Earth and Space Science Education (9-12)
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- Educational Studies
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders (K-12)
- Instrumental Music Education (K-12)
- Life Science (9-12)
- Mathematics (9-12)
- Physical Education (K-12) and Health Education (5-12)
- Physics (9-12)
- Social Studies (5-12)
- Vocal Music Education (K-12)
- World Languages (K-12)
With just 4 additional credits, our Special Education licensure programs can be supplemented to obtain a Master of Arts degree.
- Academic Behavioral Strategist
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders
- Learning Disabilities